Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Policy

The purpose of this blog is to address published misrepresentations about me or organisations with which I am associated or about Islam.

I have come across a number of misrepresentations about me, some of these have appeared on Wikipedia and some in other places.

The policy with this blog is to address those controversies that have come to my attention and which I feel are big enough to warrant the posting of a response.

There are four major points that have been brought to my attention, I will address these and others as I become aware of them.

I will not address matters that have not been published.

I will address older controversies as time permits.

I will also touch on matters relating to Islam in General if I feel the need to do so, however, such matters are more likely to be addressed in different forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment